2012 - 13 Combined Federal Campaign Now Underway
Make a pledge, help community cats live!
October 24, 2012
Give a little. Help a lot.
That's the theme for this year's New York City Combined Federal Campaign. And if you work in NYC and are employed by the Postal Service, Military or any other Federal agency, your pledge to Neighborhood Cats - in any amount! - will help lots of community kittens and cats by underwriting our ongoing TNR programs, training workshops, spay/neuter clinics, distributions of food and winter shelters for feral colonies and more.
Donating through CFC is easy to do! To support Neighborhood Cats in the 2012 - 2013 NYC Combined Federal Campaign follow these steps:
- Download the CFC Campaign Brochure (pdf file).
- Print and complete the Pledge Form on Page 95 of the Brochure.
- Note that on the form, charities are designated as gift recipients by CFC code numbers, not by name ( see item #6 on the Pledge Form). To select Neighborhood Cats as recipient of your CFC contribution, enter charity code #51828 in the charity code box.
- Mail your completed Pledge Form to: New York City Combined Federal Campaign, c/o United Way of New York City, 2 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
- To view Neighborhood Cats' listing in the Campaign Brochure go to page 21, lower right.
Pledge forms must be submitted by December 31, 2012. For more information about the 2012 - 2013 NYC Combined Federal Campaign please visit cfc-nyc.org or call (212) 251-4015.
Your gift makes a difference for the community cats who depend on Neighborhood Cats for their survival. We thank you for caring!